Wednesday, April 1, 2009

so here i is

with crappy grammer and even worse spelling.how is it that i feel so alone? i'm around more people. i feel better. i get the answers i need. i'm doing things right for once.i have a good selection of poeple with which to share my day to day life with.
but when i get in my car.and it's all over.i feel like i'm all alone.me and the world.
with god looking out for me.but it feels like it's just me and him.
and sometimes, most of the time, i'm not even as close as i wouldlike to be.
cuz i still feel all alone.and it's no good.i guess i long for those people that wat to hug me and be with me just because they want to
i miss you
all of you
you know who you are.



i feel like walking through this life single file
just looking at someones back
and feeling someone behind me
but i can't turn around
because were all on a tightrope
and if we stop concentrating as hard as we can
well fall off
and i don't know whats below me
and what i'll fall into
i want to jump in but it might be bad
but it might be what i need
cuz there is no end on this tightrope
and everyone knows it
it's just go til you lose your balance
and fall into wathever it is
that awaits you below

2 comments:

Landon Tucker Swindoll said...

*hug*

Sat Sangat said...

mon petit cochon! je t'aime mon petit! you're not alone, I love you so... like mother only can. wish you the best. love momi